it's time

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

.

If I die tonight don't be sad. We all had a reason to live for. I just didn't know what was mine. Make sure they don't see the tears. We all are gonna get hurt. But everyone gets hurt once in there life. So don't take it seriously. I just have to say loving you was the greatest thing in my life. If only you knew. Do I still have time to say I love you? Will I be too late? I hope I won't be. I have loved you my whole life. Just say I love you back even though you don't mean. But I hope you do, so I don't have to take my last breath. But it’s too hard to let go of you're loving touch. Don’t be scared I won't be taking the life I lost. I will be here waiting for you to love me back. So all I want to wait for is an "I love you".

No comments:

Post a Comment